So for Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt and Michael got an Atomic Fireball in one of his Easter eggs (who puts Atomic Fireballs in an Easter egg!?!) I thought it had been thrown away, but Preston found it and gave it to Michael. And here is what happened next...
Just in case you can't tell, here's what happened: Preston gave Michael a fireball. He started feeling the burning and said "I'm going to Mommy". I guess Michael didn't associate the candy with the burning in his mouth, so he wouldn't spit it out. Finally I got him to spit it out with the promise that I'd give it back after we fixed the burning in his mouth. When he was feeling better I offered it back to him and he told me to throw it in the garbage. To his credit, Preston felt bad afterward.
Poor Michael! He's going to be one tough kid in a few years from now... : )
ReplyDeleteYES!!..you are right, Grandma does NOT like this!....but grandpa was not so nice to daddy...Grandma!..stop the pattern!
ReplyDelete