Sunday, March 28, 2010

Walkers Are Fun



This video is what I meant to upload last week. Andrew is already much better in his walker, but he's still cute here.

Michael realized he was being chased by Andrew the other day and thought it was the best game ever. Finally his brother can chase him! Good times.

And then Andrew ran over his feet. That hurts! I know because Michael used to hit our feet all the time. He was pretty upset. The ups and downs of toddlerhood.

He was walking around in his underwear, using one of my 1 pound weights as a microphone and singing about his family. It was crazy cute. He stopped as soon as he heard the camera turn on, so there is no documentation, but you can imagine.

2 comments:

  1. It cracks me up how early on your kids become mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew is so cute. I love his little smile.

    ReplyDelete