Zenock: Watch out little guy, this could be dangerous, OK?
McKay: (taking a step back) OK
This is how the boys line up. Choo choo! See Andrew's death grip on Michael's waist. A little hard to walk that way, but he manages.
Field trip to the park to enjoy our marvelous bodies.
Working at our cereal necklaces. Which, by the way, are not like other necklaces. These ones are ok for boys to wear. Mason sounded a little worried about that. Heidi brought twine (or something) and it worked so well, the boys did great. Thanks Heidi for the wonderful help this week!
Adam worked for the longest time, he hardly took any time to sneak a bite here or there. I was impressed.
Oh, and later for nap time Andrew asked to sleep in his laundry basket. Cute little boy. I love my life.
Thanks for posting, I'm really enjoying reading what they've been up to. Btw after seeing the last post Adam recruited Aaron to help him build a block tower that touched the ceiling. : )
ReplyDelete