Sunday, April 25, 2010

Andrew is Moving!

Andrew has discovered his own mobility! This clip isn't the best sample, but it's the cutest so it wins. You can see him make a couple of lurches. Just imagine several in succession and you get the picture. Yesterday I was vacuuming and I'd left him on a blanket in Michael's room while I went down the hall. I heard him making all sorts of noise and called to him to come and join me, joking of course. I looked over and he'd made his way out of the room and half way down the hall. I mean, an epic journey! And you could tell he was yelling at me, "Hey Mom! I've come all this way! You're not really going to make me keep going, are you? Seriously?!"

By the way, the toy he is playing with is a hand me down we got when Michael was a baby and I've hated it since we got it. A couple of years later I am finally glad we have it because Andrew loves it.

1 comment: