We're back! And I'm not even going to try to catch up. We had a great St. Paddie's Day. Preston fashioned gold coins out of Rollo wrappers and made a trail to the couch where he hid a couple of uneaten Rollos for Michael to find. He thought it was great. He didn't even need the Rollos, just the trail was exciting. When we finally got him to look in the couch he said, "These are NICE leprechauns!" We also had green pancakes for breakfast. They were yummy, but nothing is quite as easy to eat when it is colored green, so I had a whole stack left over. No worries, I froze them and we enjoyed them for lunch a couple of days later.
And of course I couldn't resist showing nearly a minute of my cute baby just being cute. He loves his walker. He's already better at walking around than in this clip, but then he doesn't walk much here because he's bumping up against my feet. In the background Preston and Michael are digging into their green breakfast. It was a good day.
A new post- woo hoo! I see you forgot to mention the awesome Irish soda bread you made and brought to the awesome Irish dinner at my house. : )
ReplyDelete