Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Joy of the Earth 1

 Nature viewers.  I rather like the actual nature taped onto them.  They looked best fresh.

 I can't help taking a picture every time they line up in a train.  You notice little brothers clutching their big brothers?  Andrew insists, his rightful place is behind Michael.

 We went to the greenway to view our nature.  They were pretty good at looking at all the different flowers and colors.

 Mostly they ran.  Can you barely spot Zenock in red at the front?  By the end Michael and Adam were totally out of steam.  Adam actually had a blister.  But the others were still running along at full speed.  I didn't mean to send them on such a long walk, I lost track of the difference between running and walking at the pace of toddler.  Oh well, no permanent harm done, I hope.


 Here's Conference weekend!  Michael and Andrew each had their own chart to work on.  Andrew was surprisingly good at pointing out the speakers as they came up.  And naming them.  Michael was very good at listening for words to color on his conference squares page.  I gave him a candy for each one he colored, but I think he was mostly just coloring for the fun of it.
Plus, I was throwing treats at them anyway.  All in all, it was a great success.  Preston and I took turns attending at the church so we got some time to really take it in.  And we had the missionaries, six of them, over for lunch.  I'm so glad, it was fun watching them sit at our little kiddie size picnic table with Michael at the head talking away.  He liked hanging out with them so much that he begged to join me at the church for the last session.  And shook all of their hands afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment