Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 See our awesome pumpkin carving this year?!?  My dad sent a pumpkin carving kit and Michael carried it everywhere with him for days, deciding which pattern he would carve, until we finally got our pumpkins.  He chose the wolf pattern.  Turned out pretty good, I think.  It looks even better now that it's drooped a little.


Here's the annual Joy School pumpkin carving.  Makes me way more nervous to cut a pumpkin with several preschoolers within arm's reach. 


They were braver this time and more of them reached in to take out seeds.  I love the looks on Mason's face.



And voila!  A three minute pumpkin carving!  Pretty good, I think.  I'm demonstrating the happy look on his face since we've been talking about feelings lately.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, Jessica. You look so happy and beautiful. I love your Joy School pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these preschool pics.
    Your hair is really cute.

    ReplyDelete