Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another dump!

Today was our first day of Joy School! So before the Joy School-centric posts begin, I thought I'd do one more photo dump for the summer.


Here's Jodee our little foster dog.  He helped me blast some serious weight over the summer.  I got it right back now that he's gone.  Turns out that I actually miss the little guy.  Fostering is done for the year, maybe we'll do it again next summer.


 Another watermelon.  Apparently we have to take a picture with each one Daddy brings into the house.
 Andrew and his first pudding cup.  I'll admit it, I was hungry last time I went shopping and got them as an impulse buy.  The boys are pretty happy about it.

 Michael's picture for the Joy School House.  Sheesh, I didn't get a close look until now.  I might have to take another one, I don't know if I can look at this one all year.
Here's Andrew's.  He's not going on the house, but he participated anyway.  He always does.

And so our summer ends.  School year here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I love your watermelon pictures. Those things are so satisfyingly huge it makes me happy to see your kids rolling around on them... and now that I say that, it sounds really weird. Um, never mind. But I like your photo dump blogs.

    ReplyDelete