I've been telling myself that I'll give the other moms regular peeks into what we are doing when they aren't here, as you see it hasn't been quite so regular...but there's always hope. This week we learned about rules and choices.
Here Nicholas and Zenok are playing with our all time favorite toy: food. They all did a great job using quiet voices, by the way.The boys got to choose to play with toys or cut paper. Michael and Parker chose to cut. They worked on a single piece of paper each for the entire free play time. Good times for them. I'm about to tell Parker to get the scissors out of his mouth...hence the scowl. Adam is working on his goal to play with the states puzzle. He's getting pretty good. He still tends to call Florida "Micky Mouse's house" and California "Micky Mouse's Clubhouse"...but hey.
No comments:
Post a Comment