Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gunny Sack at Joy School

Gunny Sack came to Joy School!  He's tasting the boys heads to decide if they are toys or not.  Apparently I emote Gunny Sack, I'm scowling on his behalf, we were really having fun.  My house has never stayed this clean.  Gunny Sack, I love you!
Oh, and an update on Michael and Gunny Sack:  Last night after Gunny Sack had sniffed around for toys and found the house bare, Michael asked if they could play games.  So Michael and Gunny Sack played Red Light Green Light and Hide and Seek (Gunny Sack is really good at hide and seek because he sniffs for things anyway).  Ahhh, good bonding time between a boy and his toy eating monster.

5 comments:

  1. You like how Andrew sits and participates? He's almost as good as the Joy School boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the rapt looked on all their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I asked Adam about gunny sack he informed me that we should NOT get one. I keep threatening every time he's slow to pick up toys though...

    ReplyDelete