Friday, April 3, 2009

No Snack Today

Usually Michael wakes up from nap and wants a snack. This day when I asked him about snack, he said "no". What? No, he wanted to read a book to his doggy. He set his dog up on the chair, chose a book, and started reading. I, of course, ran for the camera. He was on his second book when I got there. He'd neatly put the first away. In the end, he went through all his bedtime books, putting each back after reading it. You can hear him say "the end" on his way to put this one back. Cute little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica! Michael is SO cute! Chris agrees. Seeing michael read like that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just doesn't get any cuter than that! As much as Adam loves books I can't seem to figure out how to keep him from destroying them!

    ReplyDelete