When I showed him the pictures I'd chosen to post, Michael asked where the picture of Andrew running away was. I guess that was a favorite shot of his. I'm surprised he remembered.
Michael took a picture of this tower to show Daddy after work. Cat in the Hat had an episode about building towers with a wide base, so here is Michael's effort. He was very excited about how tall it turned out after we made the wide base together.
Michael was taking pictures during my study time. There were several of me praying. This one is just before I told him that if he didn't go find something else to shoot he'd be taking pictures in his room.
You can't see them, but this is a picture of all the birds in our yard.
And here was his other requested picture...he was very proud of this tower made the next day, and told me it stood up because of the wide base. Hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment