Happy Halloween! We decided to visit Preston's sister Sarah in Arkansas. It was such a blast. Michael loves his cousins.Such a cute little boy. And no, we are not getting a trampoline, but yes, they did love it. I love this picture. You like Andrew's costume? It's the same shirt Michael wore the last two years running. The ghost used to blink, but it's given up long before we have.
Michael is a ghost. Not the scary kind, he told me, but the kind that scares monsters away. Whew, good to know. He was especially excited about the crazy hair. I think Daddy did a pretty good job. And we did a very good job not getting any white make up on anything. Another whew. Here we all are ready for trunk or treat. They put on quite the party and we had a blast. What cute little boys. Frankenstein, Dracula, Devil, Mummy, Ghost, Trick or Treater, and me. What exactly am I doing there, you ask? Holding it all together. Quite a trick when you consider the company I'm in.
Carlos and Michael ...
Andrew learned a new word over the weekend..."Boo!"
I should have talked to you about ghost costumes. That's what Seth wanted too. I think the reason they wanted to be ghosts is just so they can run around and yell 'boo'. :)
Oh, the hair is awesome! Andrew is so cute yelling 'BOO' at that scarecrow, but I think it is even cuter watching him toddle away.
ReplyDeleteI should have talked to you about ghost costumes. That's what Seth wanted too. I think the reason they wanted to be ghosts is just so they can run around and yell 'boo'. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Andrew never ceases to amaze me. : ) Michael looks adorable.
ReplyDelete