It was a fun day. Next time Halloween Party! (Oh, and we'll see who'll actually eat those seeds.)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Joy School
Here are the boys a week ago at snack time. They were practicing manners and asking to "Please pass the bowl of grahm stick" or something like that. It went pretty good, considering. Hyrum and Andrew thought they ought to be at the table too. Guess Joy School can start earlier.
Today we carved a pumpkin! I am terrible with knives, so Nickole actually did the carving, I just took the top off. When I first opened it up, there were some good "ewww" noises from the boys. Nicholas and Adam were the only boys who would touch the seeds. There were some good faces from all the boys.



It was a fun day. Next time Halloween Party! (Oh, and we'll see who'll actually eat those seeds.)
It was a fun day. Next time Halloween Party! (Oh, and we'll see who'll actually eat those seeds.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you're posting joy school pictures. I may just have to steal them and put them on our blog too. : )
ReplyDelete