What a vacation!!! Seriously, I can't imagine a more enjoyable week to spend. The beach was lovely, the water was blissful, the company was perfect. I spent so much time in the water that my lips are still suffering from the salt water. It was great! But that means I played so hard and so long that I didn't take many pictures. And I'm wiped out! So you only get one small shot , maybe I'll do more next Sunday. No promises.
In the above clip we are at one of the kiddy pools with Michael, Andrew and Heidi. Michael is a shark, that's why he's talking funny. And all I can translate is that he's talking about my camera. And I apologize for my annoying talking. I was planning on taking out all sound for my DVD and forgot I'd be posting something here. Anyway, enjoy Andrew's swimming skills. And his cute little grin.
Oh, and Preston and Michael went on their first father son camp out. That boy was beside himself with excitement. I gather they had a great time, even though it was raining. The marshmallow roasting was particularly memorable. Michael has decided we need to do that again. It means, according to him, that we need to set the tent up in the backyard. OK.
Speaking of marshmallows, at one point the tip of the roasting stick touched the tent and Preston, hating all things sticky, went to suck the marshmallow off the tent. (Not my preferred method, but I guess it works.) He looked over and there was Michael, licking the tent next to him! He saw Daddy sucking on the tent and thought, "Oh, so that's what we're doing next!" Such a funny boy! I guess he's up for anything Daddy will do.
I love the family picture, it makes me want to be at the beach too. : )
ReplyDelete