Friday, July 3, 2009

More Destin

Here's one more from Destin, I think Michael liked the pool as much as the beach. I'm mostly sticking this up for you, Jen, since I said I'd be working on it today. I'm getting new video taken, but that may be a little while in coming.

By the way, today is his birthday! He's been singing the Happy Birthday song to himself in the bathroom for days now. I think he saw it on Elmo.

Speaking of the bathroom, he did his first poop in the potty today! Yay! I think it kind of took him by surprise. I had him sitting in there reading a book and all of a sudden he calls "Mommy! Yucky!" So I went running and there it was! We made a big deal. Just one or two accidents a day now, if any. I think we're almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what we won't do to hear our children laugh! : ) Thanks for the new video clip for Adam to look at (over and over...) He's currently asking for "Michael Easter Eggs" video. : )

    ReplyDelete