Friday, November 7, 2008

Ice Cream

So here's what's going on in this video:

We were living in Cocoa Beach, Fl because Preston was on rotation with NASA. Sarah came for a visit and we made ice cream. Later in the day Preston was eating the ice cream and giving Michael (always ready to beg for food, especially whatever Dad is eating) little bites. Being Preston, he started teasing Michael with the ice cream and Sarah grabbed the camera to catch him in the act. I'm there to wipe Michael's face. And Preston's if the need arises. Usually Michael is a happy baby so forgive him, he's acting under extremely aggravating circumstances. You'd whine too.

Disclaimer: Footage taken by Sarah is subject to odd jerks and commentary. Please watch with caution. If you begin to feel ill or distressed, stop the video imediately and think of a happy place.

2 comments:

  1. I went to my happy place, but for some reason the picture seemed to drift off to the left and all I could really see was pillows.

    love the blog.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! Dallon thought it was good also.

    ReplyDelete